work with us
Viberoptix Ltd are seeking Technical Planners for office based roles to join our team based in Coalisland.
You will work in a friendly and progressive company with opportunities for personal and professional development in the telecommunications industry.
The Technical Planner will work as part of our Design and Planning department to plan fibre cable routes. The role will entail using Visio and Excel on a daily basis and you will also use ARC GIS to gather data. You will communicate with multiple teams and communicate on any alterations required. You will be responsible to check that work is compliant before handing over to the next department.
This role will suit individuals with telecommunications experience. However we welcome applicants from an electrical background seeking an office position or from candidates with strong ICT skills seeking a new career in the telecommunications industry.
Requirements for the role:
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong team player with initiative, strong organisation and the desire to succeed
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Knowledge of Visio and ARC GIS
- Knowledge of Fibre Networks
- An Electrical Technician background
- 28 day’s holiday a year
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme