work with us
We are now recruiting Apprentices to join our team in Cumbria!
Viberoptix is a fast growing, leading telecommunications company, delivering frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland.
Come and experience first class training in our bespoke Training Academy in Penrith!
No experience necessary – if you’re willing we’ll train you and give you invaluable telecoms experience with permanent job opportunities at the end of the programme.
In just 6 short weeks, you have the opportunity to go from Apprentice to full time permanent employee, having gained skills, training certification and experience in the ever-growing world of telecoms!
The Job Role
Apprenticeships available in:
- Test Rod and Roping (TRR)
- Quality and Compliance
- Desktop Planning
You will be partnered with our experienced team to help develop your skills in the chosen area within Telecoms. You must attend all training – on and off the job.
You will actively participate in your Apprenticeship and make the most of the knowledge and skills being given to you.
- No previous experience necessary
- Must have a good attitude to work
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and succeed
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised
- Driving licence is desirable
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
Viberoptix is an equal opportunities employer.
Send your CV
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extensive training and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Experience in a forward thinking and progressive company, with an ambition to develop our people
- Employee initiatives, including a staff referral scheme, EAP and life insurance