work with us
Customer Engagement Officer
Viberoptix Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications company incorporated January 2020. We deliver frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland.
We are searching for a Customer Engagement Officer to join our team in Coalisland.
You will work in a friendly and progressive company with opportunities for personal and professional development. As part of the FLM and Installs department, your role will entail liaising with members of the public with regards to installations to their premises, dealing with customer complaints and ensuring resolution by working with the relevant departments.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for appointed customers who require the installation of fibre broadband to the premises
- Conducting desktop survey noting duct route, ground conditions etc
- Liaise with the project team to arrange appointments, access and permissions
- Effectively deal with customer queries and complaints, ensuring all details are logged and tracked with resolution
- Escalation of customer queries or complaints where necessary, ensuring follow up from build teams
- From time to time you will be responsible for the acquisition of Wayleaves, enabling the build team to deliver FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) projects.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Significant relevant experience in a customer service role
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- IT Systems competency, including Microsoft Office applications and other Management information Systems associated with managing Network Access Agreements
- A basic understanding of broadband network construction and have a willingness to develop into being fully conversant with the relevant legislation.
- ARCGIS experience
- Ability to interpret drawings and plan to extract relevant information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to draft high quality submissions and briefings that communicate information to non-specialists to ensure all parties understand the information provided.
- Full valid driving licence
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
Viberoptix is an equal opportunities employer.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme