work with us
Higher Level Apprenticeships
Viberoptix is an exciting new telecommunications company incorporated January 2020. We deliver frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland. Our team of experienced and certified engineers are leaders in their field providing excellence in every aspect of the fibre network construction, installation, and maintenance.
We are now recruiting for Higher Level Apprentices (HLAs) to join our team! Gain skills, training certification and experience in the ever-growing world of telecoms!
These roles are for candidates to earn a salary through employment whilst studying higher-level education.
We have opportunities in:
- Quantity Surveying
- Project Management
- Planning and Design
What we need from you:
- You must be enrolled for a Higher Level Apprenticeship – Speak with your local College around their entry requirements and process for accessing a Higher Level Apprenticeship.
- You must be studying a relevant course to the area of work you wish to apply for.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ICT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Send your CV
- 28 day’s holiday a year
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme