work with us
Viberoptix Ltd is an exciting, new and progressive telecommunications company, established in January 2020. We deliver frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland. Our team of experienced and certified engineers are leaders in their field providing excellence in every aspect of the fibre network construction, installation, and maintenance.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking HSEQ Co-Ordinators to join our team in Coalisland. This is an exciting, challenging and demanding role within the company, with opportunity to receive bespoke and first class training, coaching and mentoring as well as opportunities to develop and grow within the Company.
The role will be a mix of site and office based work, attending sites to carry out inspections and audits, along with providing HSEQ support to site and to the teams.
The Job Role:
- Support and guide operational activities on site in line with HSEQ requirements
- Carry out audits and inspections on site and provide reports, identifying areas of concern and highlighting good practices
- Review, revise and conduct method statements and risk assessments, assisting with communicating these with the operational teams on site
- Assisting with accident investigations and reporting findings to HSEQ Officer
- Assist the implementation and improvements of our Integrated Management System.
- Support several projects and departments to meet the requirements of the Safety, Quality and Environment Management systems.
- Assist the site teams and managers on improving our health, safety, and environmental standards whilst developing a positive culture.
- Provide consistent and accurate HSEQ advice to employees, keeping up to date with required legislation.
- Collaborating with HSEQ teams, build teams and Clients on issues, initiatives and improvements..
- Provide reports on KPIs to HSEQ Officers
- Relevant experience in Health & Safety
- Able to work as a member of a team, and alone to tight deadlines as appropriate.
- Set own high-quality standards, e.g., attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver messages to large teams
- Ability to liaise with staff and operatives of all levels within the company
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Full Drivers Licence
- A recognised Health and Safety Qualification is desirable
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.