work with us
Viberoptix Ltd is a fast growing, leading telecommunications company, delivering frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for Installations Engineers to join our FTTP team.
- Installation of the fibre infrastructure to homes / premises
- Working within a team and successfully delivering PIA installation works on time
- Correct use of equipment and procedures;
- Maintain all tools, equipment and vehicles to a high standard
- To help maximise the installs schedule and to meet strict deadlines
- Reporting of works to office, including works completed, outstanding and any issues via email and online portal
- Adherence to Health and Safety regulations
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Relevant experience of installation of fibre to the home / premises. To include civils (dig on the day), OH and UG installation techniques
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Good, positive attitude to work
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Uses own initiative to develop ideas and practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
- Ability to communicate updates via ipad / online portal
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) process
- Previous installation experience
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
Viberoptix is an equal opportunities employer.
Send your CV
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme