work with us
Network Analyst – GIS
- Working with ArcGIS Enterprise daily
- Be an authority on the existing Network, acting as final point of call for fault escalation.
- Network solution design, maintenance and optimisation.
- Ensure network availability is kept above the SLA thresholds.
- Assess, maintain and enhance network performance and security.
- Proactive response to alarms and monitor the network status.
- Create technical documentation starting from network designs, troubleshooting manual and procedures to user guides.
- Work with all the key stakeholders to ensure project tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out migration/maintenance tasks as required by the business.
- Create testing methodologies and ensure rigorous testing is carried out against each solution.
- Support junior members of the team with the technical queries.
- Adherence with Health and Safety regulations
Skills required for the role:
- Automation/Scripting Skills
- The aptitude to work autonomously, or to lead a small team
- The ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
Requirements for the role:
- Good working knowledge of Python or R
- Experience with interfacing API and Web Services
- Knowledge and experience of ArcGIS, QGIS and PostGIS
- Experience with PON based infrastructure
- Network solution design, migration and implementation experience.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements. The nature of the organisation is such that it will evolve as it operates and the nature of duties, tasks, knowledge, and skills required for this post may develop and change in time.
Send your CV
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extensive training and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Experience in a forward thinking and progressive company, with an ambition to develop our people
- Employee initiatives
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme