work with us
Viberoptix Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications company incorporated January 2020. We deliver frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland. Our team of experienced and certified engineers are leaders in their field providing excellence in every aspect of the fibre network construction, installation, and maintenance.
We now require an Office Manager to join our team in Penrith. This is an office based role and will require presence in the office Monday to Friday.
This is a new role to the Company, therefore duties will develop as the role grows. As such, we require an individual who is adaptable to change, flexible, able to deliver to tight deadlines and take ownership of tasks, seeing them through to completion.
The Job Role
- Overseeing the general running of the office, including ensuring orders are placed for items such as stationery, cleaning supplies, kitchen supplies etc.
- Oversee the maintenance of the office and engaging third parties where appropriate, e.g. plumbers, electricians or other trades people
- Support the Fleet and Transport department through the issuing of vehicles and fuel cards and tracking these on a database
- Support the finance department through the review and inputting of overtime submissions from site crews
- Support the HR department with the introduction of new staff through ensuring IT equipment, desk space and job related equipment are available and ready for the new start
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Supports departments that require administration support
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to management
- Adherence to Health and Safety regulations
- Previous experience in a supervisor or manager role
- Excellent administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Presentation Skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- EAP Scheme