work with us
Viberoptix Ltd is an exciting new telecommunications company. Established in January 2020, we deliver frontline services to fibre network providers across the UK and Ireland.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Quantity Surveyor based at the Coalisland site, they will report directly to the Commercial Manager and will play a significant role on the measurement and monitoring of project cost control.
- Responsible for evaluations of utilities civils contract as principle contractor
- Collect and Review worksheets completed by sub-contractors & Viberoptix employees sent in on weekly basis.
- Preparation and submission of weekly progress claims to client. Valuations to be agreed with Client QS representative on a bi-weekly basis.
- Support the preparation and submission of project variations, in line with contract timelines.
- Review and sign off sub-contractor invoices to be passed to accounts for payment.
- Preparation and submission of client Final Accounts.
- Role will involve site visits as and when required.
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks.
- Provide commercial and contractual expertise to contracts, drafting & issuing correspondence.
- Meet project deliverables on time and with emphasis on quality.
- Monitor production outputs closely produced by in-house & sub-contractor teams with regular dialogue between the commercial dept and site supervisors.
- Gain an understanding & knowledge of the rate build ups so as develop and determine new rates when requested.
- Quantity Surveying related degree or qualification.
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with civils / utilities is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically including Excel
- Full Driving License with access to car
Send your CV
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
You can apply via the links below, or if you want to find out more about this job role you can email email@example.com or call 02887658123